Professional Development (PD) for Teachers of Title I Students
Initial strategic planning will identify topics and schedules for staff professional development. Learning Exchange collaborates with schools to design Title I Professional Development that will help teachers build student achievement in their classrooms through PD that has depth, breadth and follow-through in the classroom. In addition to Title I PD planning, Learning Exchange will also work with interested schools to design and implement a Title II PD plan.
Some examples of Professional Development events delivered in the 2015-16 school year include:
- Balanced Literacy for Delayed Readers
- Effective Instructional Strategies that Work in Urban Classrooms
- Intro to Differentiated Instruction for At-Risk Learners
- An Intro to Data-Driven Instruction to Impact Student Achievement
- Reading and Math Coaching for Teachers of Struggling Learners
Please reference our 2015-2016 Title I Professional Development Catalog for our current offerings.
Please see our Learning Exchange Title I Brochure or contact Ellen Larkin Sternig at
262-641-0500 for additional information regarding Professional Development offerings.